3/16/2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

The Versatile Blogger Award


The rules of this award
  1. Thank the person who awarded you and link back to them in your post.
  2. Tell 7 Random facts about yourself.
  3. Pass the award on to 15 new found bloggers.
  4. Contact each blogger you want to pass the award on to and let them know you’ve done so, and let the giver of your award know you accept it.
So,

First.... 
 Thank You Tasithoughts for this Award- 16th March 2011.
I really thank you for honouring me with this award.....

Second....                                  
7 random facts about myself
  1. I love travelling
  2. I don't like silly talks.
  3. I love to watch people and think why they behave like this...
  4. I love cooking new dishes (experimenting)..
  5. I hate the monotonous way of life..
  6. I am a vegetarian.
  7. I think I am a person with patience...
Third ...I am passing this award to
  1. Deborah
  2. JaanPehchaan
  3. The Unknowngnome
  4. Olivia
  5.  Eileen T O'Neill
  6. Bkmackenzie
  7. Susannah
  8.  Priyanka Bhowmick
  9.  Nandini Bhatt
  10.  Thingy
  11.  Sumit Sarkar
  12. Bended spoon
  13. Mairmusic
  14. Vinay
  15. Jingle
    Fourth.....Now I am off to visit each of these special persons to let them know about this.......


    7 comments:

    Deborah said...

    Well Done Rashmi!! :o)
    (and thank you xxx)

    Maggie said...

    Well deserved, Rashmi!

    Thank-you for the nomination. I am honored. : )

    Priyanka Bhowmick said...

    Thanks for the Versatile Blogger Award :)

    Susannah said...

    Thanks very much Rashmi. :-)

    And well done, it was nice hearing more about you too!

    bendedspoon said...

    Interesting 7 you have in there! Oh my goodness, your number 3 -- what could you be thinking about me? :)
    And I'm thinking, I want to be a vegetarian too!

    Thank you so much Rashmi for blessing me with the award! More blessings back at yah! :)

    Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

    thanks for the nomination.

    The Unknowngnome said...

    Rashmi, thank you so much for passing this award my way. :)