10/26/2010

Poets Rally week 31 awards



These are the first awards I am getting for this blog and for my dear poems.....
Thank you very much Jingle for honouring me.
Appreciate your work and support for new people like me very much.

You can find other people who got these awards  with me by visiting here
The Most Prideful Poet Award

The Most Inspiring Poet Award


Thursday Poets Rally Pride Award (by Trisha at Trisha )

Your Blog Deserve A Fabulous Beling Award


The Best Poetry Friend Award (Given by B at B )

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Well Done Rashmi!!! you deseve every one of them :o)

Rashmi said...

Thank you Deborah.

Jingle said...

well deserved award...

Rashmi said...

Thank you very much Jingle.

Judy Roney said...

What beautiful awards, Rashmi. You certainly deserve them. You have a great poetry site.